My Mini Biography

Go down

My Mini Biography

Post by Stairs on Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:57 pm

My name is Kyle Williams and I am under the witness protection program, at the age of 6 I witnessed two alleged mobsters murder someone, their names are as listed Patrick Elmore, and his old address, before he want to prison was 55 Hood St, Springfield, MA 01109, and others was Christopher Rickett 2665 Sinking Spring Road, Peebels, OH 45660. I know these, to avoid encountering. My life has always been with my fake parents, in fact I can't even remember calling anyone else mom or dad, I know they aren't too fond of it either. My old name will never be spoken again, it will never be uttered, or for my sake, I will no longer survive. I cannot complain about this life, I enjoy thoroughly, as I am rather spoiled because my parents are sort of rich, right now, I'm just talking and someone else is typing for me.

I enjoy bring pain unto others, some call me a sadist, others would call me a criminal, I like to think of myself as a fanatic. My x-girlfriend got moi moi mad when I bit her hind quarters, either way, she was a cunt. I like 4chan and sex slaves... I think it was 4chan that turned me into this sort of sadist, because before, I couldn't tolerate to see such an act, it probably would have made me sickened, but now... I feel empowered, to an extent at least. Taking on such a task to bring myself pleasures me in depth... I take it you don't want to read more about my sex drive.

I am currently a high school student, I make good grades, I like college credit. I don't know what I want to do when I'm older, but I play the saxophone.... not anymore though. My favorite artist is Ben Folds, he's wicked good at piano, and I wish to be able to play like him one day. I love World War II based video games, in fact, Call of Duty 2 was what got me so interested in World War II. I am atheist. I do not think Hitler was mad, as he was a genius, along with being a mastermind of military art. My name is Kyle Williams, and I am an atheist.

~~Kyle Williams

Stairs

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:14231015
Dick Length (in inches) : 72
Balls : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

reply to bio

Post by Nicomedo on Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:37 pm

That's OKAY, not great nor bad, but OKAY. Also Hitler was a fuckin' lunatic in his last years so I would call him a military genius.

Nicomedo
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Dick Length (in inches) : 9070
Balls : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Mini Biography

Post by Kross Dimitri on Thu May 06, 2010 7:06 pm

Fucking sick.
Kross Dimitri

Dick Length (in inches) : 49