[Accepted] Bloodspill's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Accepted] Bloodspill's Application

Post by Bloodspill on Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:42 am

Steam friends name:Bloodspill

SteamID: Steam:0_0:17730383

Why do you want to join the Wehrmacht? Because I've always wanted to join a serious WW2 roleplay community and see what it would be like. This will give me a chance to go beyond just civil protection from the HL2 universe and enter real life in the past roleplay and experience what it was like.

What do you think the Wehrmacht will be like for you? I sorta put it in the Why do you want to join part.

What are you expected to do in the Wehrmacht? Police the city, make sure the people of the city behave. And to serve the Nazi's the best I possibly can.

How are you expected to act in the Wehrmacht? Assertive, strong, and ready to take orders.

what is your characters background story? Liam B. Boland was born in a small villiage in Germany. His father was a soldier in the Deutsches Heer as a Lt. His mother was the head chief of a 5 star restraunt. Liam's family was wealthy and were able to afford very nice things to Liam. Such as new clothes, lots of good food, and toys that other children could not afford.

When Hitler took over Germany's armed forces Liam was 17 his father died of A heart disease. His mother went into a shock to where she couldn't do anything besides lay down and stare at the ceiling all day long. Liam was awfully sad, and finally his mother passed away too.

Liam was taken into an Orphanage where he did not get a whole lot of food, he didn't get to get very nice clothes. And finally he was 18 years old. He quickly signed up to join the Whermacht. ( and this is me signing up)

In character information ( Your character writes in this part of the
application )

Name: Liam Boregart Boland

Height: 6'0

Hair colour: Blond

Eye colour: Blue

Race: Caucasian

Distinguishing marks: None.

List previous fields you are experienced in: I always went hunting with my father, I was the best shot in my villiage. No animal could get away from me.

have you had any previous affiliation with the Wehrmacht? My father was in the Deutsches Heer and he passed down some knowledge, like be respectful, take orders and do them at one. Never give up and never surrender. (300 reference WIN)

Have you received any infractions from and officer? If yes, Explain: None at all.

Explain your reason for applying for the Wehrmacht and wishing to become an officer: I have no where else to go and I want to serve Germany and Hitler. This is where I belong.

Bloodspill

Dick Length (in inches) : 16
Balls : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Bloodspill's Application

Post by Stairs on Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:54 am

Accepted
Now you get to wait until the server is up and running.

Stairs

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:14231015
Dick Length (in inches) : 72
Balls : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top