[ACCEPTED] Pacchelli's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ACCEPTED] Pacchelli's Application

Post by Pacchelli on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:45 am

Out of character Information

Steam friends name:eagleey98

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:9826216

Why do you want to join the Wehrmacht? I want to join because I think it would be interesting having a little power over the citizens. I have also always wanted to see what it would be like to live as an axis soldier lost in that time period.

What do
you think the Wehrmacht will be like for you? It will be a little like being a policeman, but instead of just protecting the people, ruling them.

What are you expected to do in the Wehrmacht? Defend the Fuhrer and the Fatherland, and Destroy all opposition.

How are you expected to act in the
Wehrmacht? Polite, but with power.

What is your characters
background story? Ugh, here we go... (I typed out an app to this a while back, but it somehow disappeared with this new forum so It might not be exactly the same)

Born in a small village in Italy in 1918, Bryce lived out a normal childhood as any of that time period. He wasn't born to a wealthy family, but wasn't on the poor side either. At 18 he became a farmer with his father. Once the war started, Bryce enlisted in the Italian Army. Practicing sharpshooting whenever he can, he quickly achieved his rank of sniper in his company. His unit was sister-ed with a German one, and both were on their way to North Africa when they were suddenly relocated while moving through this town. Bryce prefers using German over Italian because it reminds him of his hometown, so if talked to in Italian, will completely ignore it and talk in German. Awaiting their relocation, Bryce asked his CO if he could group up with the local Wehrmacht. His CO replied with "If they will let you in, go for it. But if they don't, were shipping out." And thus started the transfer notice.

In character information ( Your character
writes in this part of the
application )

Name: Bryce D. Pacchelli

Height: 5'10

Hair
colour: Red

Eye colour: Blue

Race: White

Distinguishing
marks: Wears his Italian uniform, but prefers a Karabiner-98K with a 4x Ziess ZF42 Telescopic Sight to a Scoped Carcano.

List previous fields you are experienced in: Infantry|Sniper

Have
you had any previous affiliation with the Wehrmacht? Yes, I'm in an Italian unit sister-ed with a German one.

Have
you received any infractions from and officer? If yes, Explain: No

Explain
your reason for applying for the Wehrmacht and wishing to become an
officer: I wish to leave my unit to settle down here. I have asked my CO and he has put in a transfer notice, All I need is for you to sign it.

Pacchelli

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:9826216
Dick Length (in inches) : 33
Balls : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACCEPTED] Pacchelli's Application

Post by Stairs on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:00 pm

ACCEPTED

Contact a Superadmin ingame, link them to your app.

Stairs

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:14231015
Dick Length (in inches) : 72
Balls : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top