View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ACCEPTED] Dr Phil's Application.

Post by Dr Phil on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:58 pm

Wehrmacht Application Format

Out of character Information

Steam friends name: ownageg0d (Dr Phil)

SteamID:

Why do you want to join the Wehrmacht? (Explain in atleast two paragraphs of
why you want to be Wehrmacht OOC'ly) In all my time of roleplaying, never have I seen a Roleplay so interesting, than your World War II roleplay. I am vastly interested in the German Army circa 1940's. I think it will be a nice change in environment, seeing as I usually roleply as a Civil Protection Unit on TacoNBanana's Half life 2 roleplay. I think it would be a great roleplay opportunity, and I could help others develop as a roleplayer.

What do you think the Wehrmacht will be like for you? ( Explain in atleast two
paragraphs ) I think it will be a challenge, yet a very fun experience for me, and others passiving with me.

What are you expected to do in the Wehrmacht? ( Two paragraphs atleast )
You are expected to keep the Reichland safe, I'd hope no minging would be a rule. Show others how roleplay is supposed to be like.. It's not about shooting, and killing.. It's about developing your character, and have fun while you're doing it.

How are you expected to act in the Wehrmacht ( Two paragraphs atleast )
I'd assume you are supposed to act proffesional, after all this is why I am applying, and I like the fact that that's how you have to join. I will act how a true roleplayer is supposed to act: Fun.
What is your characters background story? ( Two paragraphs atleast )
Heinrich Heckle was received on February 2nd, 1923, in a large, well respected Hospital in Berlin, Germany. The Baby was a boy, what his mother and father had always wanted, as soon as he came out of the womb, the Baby was just laughing, and kicking along.. The Doctor though this was odd for an Infant to not be crying this soon after Birth, but nevertheless he was a healthy, strong baby. The family was not rich, but they had enough to get by. The Family had inerhited a large piece of land from Heinrich's grandfather, and used it to raise Livestock, and harvest Eggs from the supple Hens they raised, and used them to generate a livable income for the family. The Baby grew up like any other Baby would, in a clam, nurturing environment, suitable for a Baby. Two years later Kross Heckle came into the Picture. (My friend, he's going to apply aswell.) The two boys got along as best friends, let alone Brothers.. In all the years they have been on this Earth, the boys fought mabye one time. Etcetera, they live their lives, like average kids. The year is now 1939, Germany has been dug out of its recession under Fuhrer Adolf Hitler, who promises to bring Germany to greatness. everyone believes him, and soon after, the German Army thrusts its self into Poland, and the war has begun.

Name: Heinrich Heckle.

Height: 5"8.

Hair colour: Brown.

Eye colour: Blue.

Race: Germanic, Central European.

Distinguishing marks: None.

List previous fields you are experienced in: I worked as a Doctor's assistant.

Have you had any previous affiliation with the Wehrmacht? No, I do not.

Have you received any infractions from and officer? If yes, Explain: No.

Explain your reason for applying for the Wehrmacht and wishing to become an officer: I wish to serve the Reichland, to my fullest capability. I will die for my country, and fight to my everlasting breath.

Dr Phil

Dick Length (in inches) : 3
Balls : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACCEPTED] Dr Phil's Application.

Post by Stairs on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:00 pm

ACCEPTED

Contact me ingame for whitelisting

Stairs

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:14231015
Dick Length (in inches) : 72