Kross Heckles (Kommandants) Wehrmahct Application

Go down

Kross Heckles (Kommandants) Wehrmahct Application

Post by Kommandant on Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:05 pm

Steam friends name: Omfgstfuyewnoob

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22294440

Why do you want to join the Wehrmacht? (Explain in atleast two paragraphs of
why you want to be Wehrmacht OOC'ly)
I wish to join the Wehrmacht because i enjoy Military Roleplay, not necissarily war roleplay, but military. I have experience with serveral Day of Defeat : Source realism units, and two years throughout military school, so i know what its like to follow the chain of command, and how to take orders and what not.
What do you think the Wehrmacht will be like for you? ( Explain in atleast two
paragraphs ) It would be an enjoyable Roleplay experience, using IC tactics and what not.

What are you expected to do in the Wehrmacht? ( Two paragraphs atleast )
In the Wehrmacht ideally i would assume i would be expected to follow orders, and mainly act as a policing unit on the streets.
How are you expected to act in the Wehrmacht ( Two paragraphs atleast )
Because my character would be in the Wehrmacht, he would be respectful and honourable. Obviously i wont go around rdming.
What is your characters background story? ( Two paragraphs atleast )
Two years after Heinrich Heckle was born, his brother, Kross Heckle, was born to the same mother and father in the same hospital in Berlin, although this time around, Mrs. Heckle wasn't so lucky. She couldn't push Krosses shoulders out, and they were forced to perform a C-Section. Luckily for the family, both survived the operation. Kross grew up with his family well, although they were not rich, they were also not poor, as that is said to be the happiest of status. Kross grew up working on cars in his fathers garage, until the war broke out. The reich sent out a draft, and Mr. Heckle, Kross' father, was conscripted into the Heer. The boys father sent a letter, they assumed it said where he was, or what unit he was with, but they could never know, as the German Army had blacked out every line in it. The two boys, once they became of age, joined the German Heer, with hopes that they just might be stationed with their father...

__________________________________________________ _______

In character information ( Your character writes in this part of the
application )

Name: Kross Heckle

Height: 5'9"

Hair colour: Light Brown

Eye colour: Grey Blue

Race: Germanic, Centeral European.

Distinguishing marks: Small birth mark on the inside of right thigh.

List previous fields you are experienced in: Apprentice Mechanic

Have you had any previous affiliation with the Wehrmacht?
No.

Have you received any infractions from and officer? If yes, Explain:
Nein.

Explain your reason for applying for the Wehrmacht and wishing to become an officer: To uphold the honour of Germany, and protect the reich.

Kommandant

Dick Length (in inches) : 3
Balls : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kross Heckles (Kommandants) Wehrmahct Application

Post by Stairs on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:55 pm

=red]=18]Denied[/size]

Stairs

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:14231015
Dick Length (in inches) : 72
Balls : 7