[ACCEPTED] Umbrella Corp. Soldiers Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ACCEPTED] Umbrella Corp. Soldiers Application

Post by jstone67 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:57 pm

Steam friends name:Umbrella Corp. Soldier

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12080373 04:05 275 0

Why do you want to join the Wehrmacht? (Explain in atleast two paragraphs of
why you want to be Wehrmacht OOC'ly)
To progress in military roleplay that i have always wanted to take part in.I have a some experience in being an officer from being an enclave officer in a fallout roleplay server.I think it would be good to have someone as an officer one who takes it seriously and who has a good temperament and skill in german tactics and regulations.

It would also benefit others because i know a great deal of people in the 1942 rp community some (myself included) being remnants of 0m3ga rp,and to uphold which set of ideals im givin with un-questioning support and will to uphold.I would realy enjoy this because its a postion unique to every position ive ever held whether it be perp Policemen ,Firefighter or campaigning a friend to be mayor.

What do you think the Wehrmacht will be like for you? ( Explain in atleast two
paragraphs )
I think the Wehrmacht will be possibly a tough position depending on resistence and crime and(or) orders put in place such as arresting resitence.But the position has advantages such as relations with soldiers and my co's(Commanding Officers) also getting to explore the venation area.

Also the reason im joining the Wehrmacht is that i dont have to do things that involve jews such as the execution and(or) persecution of the Jewish community.I belive I serve the great of the people of germany and not the SS.But if orders come i will carry them out.
(forgive me for this being short this one was difficult.)

What are you expected to do in the Wehrmacht? ( Two paragraphs atleast )
I am expected to uphold the Third Reich by any and all military means necessary as long as it follows in accordance with the Geneva convention and military regulations by eliminationg all rebel and military opposition foreign and domestic by using military rules of engagement on all opposition.(And as far as orders permit.)

When not in combat with other factions or nations I am to follow the local fuehers or other commanding officers instruction whether it be upholding the peace or protecting the local fueher ect.

How are you expected to act in the Wehrmacht ( Two paragraphs atleast )
I am expected to act according to military code and regulation which towards civilains i am supposed to act polite and mature(in all situations whether war or peace).Towards resistence I am supposed to treat them as born enemies of the reich and uphold it as orderd and as I order my subordinates.

In any and all situations I will act official and serious and not express anger or sarcasm to my commanding officers as it will show me questioning there command.As toward my subordinates I am to act in a way that shows discipline and seriousness toward men under my rank .

What is your characters background story? ( Two paragraphs atleast )
A civilian on vactional leave from Germany a factory worker he just lost his job because the state re-staffed it and directed him to other careers.Before he vacationed he lived in the city of Hamburg working in a Cannery as a vice-president but the state took it over for the war effort.He has a wife named Helga And 2 Children One adult woman named Rosemarie(age 26) and an adult man named Gunther jr. who is 24.

Gunther Sr. was born in Heidelberg,Germany in June 6th,1886 into a farming familiy
who grew wheat for a living he had no siblings just a mother named Adali and a father named Erwinn Lujents.During his childhood he toiled in the fields until world war 1.When world war 1 arrived his father sent him to an officers school to go in the army as an officer.After Germany's
defeat in world war one the whole world blamed Germany for the war and he felt humilated for the world blaming them.For the next 10 years he worked on his parents farm and then moved to hamburg to start a small prouduction line canning his parents crop and selling it on the market with a friend of his father running the company.

__________________________________________________ _______

In character information ( Your character writes in this part of the
application )

Name:Gunther Lujents

Height:5'8

Hair colour:Grey

Eye colour:Brown

Race:Central Aryan

Distinguishing marks:Scar Across Forhead.

List previous fields you are experienced in:Pistol marksmanship,artillery and personal command.Trained in Army officer training school in Munich.

Have you had any previous affiliation with the Wehrmacht?Yes I am a veteran of the first world war.

Have you received any infractions from and officer? If yes, Explain:No.

Explain your reason for applying for the Wehrmacht and wishing to become an officer:Because I believe since we have a war on two fronts I belive I should apply for recruitment to fight for the Reich and people of Germany.
jstone67

IC Name : Gunther Lujents
Dick Length (in inches) : 4
Balls : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACCEPTED] Umbrella Corp. Soldiers Application

Post by Stairs on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Accepted!

As rank of Unteroffizier, contact me or another SA to get whitelisted.

UOfz.

Stairs

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:14231015
Dick Length (in inches) : 72
Balls : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top