PRoD (People's Republic Of Denmark)

Go down

Do you think this a good idea for a group?

75% 75% 
[ 3 ]
25% 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

PRoD (People's Republic Of Denmark)

Post by Hailford G on Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:02 pm

Required Application Information:
  • The full-name of the character you would like to create for this group.
  • The age of the fore-mentioned in-game character.
  • Your actual age.
  • Why you wish to join this group.
  • What role do you wish to play in this group.
  • Your steam-name.
  • In-game gender.
  • Your new character

Rules:
  1. To join you must have, or create a roleplay character with a Danish background.
  2. Your character has to have a name that at least "sounds" Danish/Northern West-European.
  3. You must be the real world age equivalent of 15 or above. There may be exceptions for those of you who show exceptional behavioral maturity in-game. This rule is here to maintain a quality experience.
  4. You have to BEHAVE and you must represent our group based on our biography, but you may also add a personal background to give your character individuality.
  5. If I find that you are a poor role-player (even in-game activities that are unrelated to the group), you will be kicked.
  6. You must follow all server rules.
  7. This is for the serious 1942 RP server only. Do not attempt to represent the group on the "semi-serious" or "lite" 1942 server.
  8. You may not currently be in another RP social, political, or faction organization contained within this sub-forum. You may however be in another OOC/Admin/Friend Group. This rule may have special exceptions, but you must contact me first.

In-Game Bio:
We are the people's republic of Denmark. We are neither a physical state nor rebellious society, but a group of Danish immigrants with similar ideology. We are against the Nazi occupation in our homeland and we are slowly, but surely making progress in freeing our king and our land through quite and pacifist protests. When need be (But very infrequently) we can use aggression to defend our beliefs and social standing in society. Outside of politics we also organize an inner-network of merchants and we ALWAYS protect our own when they cry for help. Be warned, those who are traitorous, expose our society, or otherwise threaten our society will be dealt with. Regarding to our pact to defend the blood of our brothers, failure to follow this pact when you are physically able to will result in you being expunged from our group. We only accept those of Danish blood. Our organizer is Hailford Gunderfurher. The Nazi's are our political enemies and anyone who threatens us is a physical one. We refer to ourselves as a republic because in this town, we represent the ideologies of many a Dansh back in the homeland.

Other Information:
There is a sub-group which is for those who wish to join "Hailford's" family. To do so you must have played previously with me on the server, and you must share my characters last name. You also do not have to be Danish in real life, as I am infact American. People in Hailford's family have a higher status in the group than standard members and this acts as the command structure of the group, with Hailford being the patriarch, and sub-patriarchs/matriarchs being his children and having their OWN family/command structures. Their children would be the princes/princesses and their spouses would be commanding officers, or kings/queens. Everyone else will be standard organization members, who's social structure mirrors the server's default social structure (Citizens being on the bottom, etc). ALSO: You must APPLY to join this sub-group and state which "family" position you would like to have. And, You must be a member of the standard organization. Finally, although this isn't a rule, but rather a piece of information, I may reject your application. This may be due to you not showing me that your ready for the position or it may also be due to the chosen family or patriarch/matriarch postion already being filled.

Please, although I am willing to accept "real" (and I quote) "relationships" in this command structure, please keep any cybering (literal/emotionally impacting online signs of affection) to a minimum, although the occasional "I love you", or love session will be tolerated. I, personally, am against actual, non exclusive (not limited to in-game) online relationships, although your opinion may vary. It was intended that these relationships be fictional.

Feel free to ask any questions, suggest ideas to expand upon our biography/story/organiztion.
Hailford G

Steam ID : TigerBeetWeenie
Dick Length (in inches) : 4
Balls : 0

View user profile http://www.gwyd.com/forum/

Back to top Go down

Re: PRoD (People's Republic Of Denmark)

Post by DroolingPacman on Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:25 pm

This group has the potential to lead to some very interesting political roleplay or passive rebellion, Needless to say that is if it can be controlled and operated correctly. I hope to see this become a great group that will create and promote serious roleplay on the server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you ask, yes I love anime, and userbars...
DroolingPacman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Steam ID : Sfctrekie
Dick Length (in inches) : 9205
Balls : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeeve on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:12 pm

The guy who lead the group, I saw was just yelling out about his group, and when he died, he would respawn and keep doing it. It got REALLY annoying after awhile.

Last edited by Skeeve on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeeve
Gold Member++
Gold Member++

Steam ID : [CP]The Great Skeeve
Dick Length (in inches) : 298

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re:

Post by Hailford G on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:48 pm

Sorry about that, I'm just screwing around with this character until I get this group going. Then I'm going to get serious with it.
Hailford G

Steam ID : TigerBeetWeenie
Dick Length (in inches) : 4

View user profile http://www.gwyd.com/forum/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down