[ACCEPTED] Paul Chesterfield

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ACCEPTED] Paul Chesterfield

Post by Loppy |Lopsided| on Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:25 pm

Steam friends name: Loppy |Lopsided|

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:8041919

Why do you want to join the
Wehrmacht?
I want to join the Wehrmacht so that I can patrol the streets and stop the rape. Look it's a great RP but when I myself have two separate characters that get raped twice each? That's a problem. More Wehrmacht means less rape. Less rape means that players will be willing to RP a female character without fear of a cactus.
However, my other reason for wanting to join is because I myself have only ever RP'd a cop on ExcelRP back when that was still around, and it was rather fun. I understand that it's not quite the same, as this is 1942 and I would be a soldier, but the basic principal is the same.

What do you think the Wehrmacht will be like
for you?
I really haven't the foggiest idea. I assume I'll have to wax my own shoes and mop up any blood from my pants.
In all seriousness, I think it'll be fun, but at the same time slightly demanding as it seems they are needed everywhere.

What are you
expected to do in the Wehrmacht?
Uphold the law and order of the town and carrying out the orders of the Fuhrer.

How
are you expected to act in the Wehrmacht ( Two paragraphs atleast )

What
is your characters background story?
Paul Chesterfield, A history.

Paul Chesterfield, a nationalized German, was born to two poor farmers on the eastern side of Poland. Paul was brought to this world on the Twenty-Fourth Day of April, in the year 1924. Paul was accompanied, by his twin sister Meghan. Their parents, were less than nice.
His father Andrzej (Andrew) was a large, fat man. He carried his weight like a bull and his belt like the tail of the beast itself. His mother, Agatha was a nearby tavern wench killed on the night of Paul's birth. Andrzej beat her to death.

When Paul was 15 the Russians invaded his town. They came. They saw. They murdered and conquered. Paul's father was among those first killed in the attack. A young Russian officer came into Paul's home and carried him out, put him on a nearby truck and waved it off. The truck was filled with other children. Of these children 12 of them were Jews, 5 were sons and daughters of a nearby gypsy camp. All 17 of these children were shot by firing squad. Paul survived, because the first volley missed him, and as the other kids went down into the trench, he fell with them, using their bodies to hide himself. Hearing the trucks drive away he looked up from the trench. A Russian soldier was relieving himself before he too, left. Paul rushed at the man, a good 20 feet, grabbed the knife from the soldier's pocket and stabbed him 17 times in the heart. Bloodied, he grabbed the key to the car and drove in the opposite direction of the men. Back towards his hometown. He searched for his sister, but to no avail. She was lost.
Paul drove on westward. Until the car ran out of petrol, and then he walked. He kept walking, and walking, and walking. After a while, he noticed that the things had changed. He saw the Swastika everywhere. The bloodied child walked on through the streets and was picked up by a young german family. They cared for him for the next 3 years. Leaving his family, he traveled to Minsk, attempting to join the Wehrmacht

In character information ( Your character
writes in this part of the
application )

Name: Paul Chesterfield

Height: 5' 8"

Hair
colour: Brown

Eye colour: Blue

Race: Caucasian

Distinguishing
marks: None

List previous fields you are experienced in: None

Have
you had any previous affiliation with the Wehrmacht? None whatsoever.

Have
you received any infractions from and officer? If yes, Explain: No

Explain
your reason for applying for the Wehrmacht and wishing to become an
officer:
The Germans saved my life. Now I want to give it back.
Loppy |Lopsided|

IC Name : Otz. Paul Chesterfield
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:8041919
Dick Length (in inches) : 129
Balls : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACCEPTED] Paul Chesterfield

Post by Stairs on Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:10 pm

I've seen you roleplay, you're good

Accepted

Stairs