[DENIED] Sandman Greg's Application

Go down

[DENIED] Sandman Greg's Application

Post by Sandman on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:56 pm

Out of character Information

Steam friends name: Sticer.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16143905

Why do you want to join the Wehrmacht? (Explain in atleast two paragraphs of
why you want to be Wehrmacht OOC'ly) I Like to Enforce the Law. i like to hold people Disciplined
, i am a guy who know alot of WW2, about what they did and What they have done. i like to Patroll in the Streets and Follow orders From a leader.

What do you think the Wehrmacht will be like for you? ( Explain in atleast two
paragraphs ) Pretty Nice, in terms of i am
one of them, i will Respect them as my Friends, and il Try to make friends out of it, (On Steam) Having Meetings and Coffe Breaks : )

What are you expected to do in the Wehrmacht? ( Two paragraphs atleast ) Have the Streets Clean from all Rebels and Violence (im not a Metagamer) Do the Orders i have been Told! Get to work when i must.

How are you expected to act in the Wehrmacht ( Two paragraphs atleast ) Well i dont 100% know before i get the Role but i guess Following orders From The Fuher, The Werhmacht Wasnt the Most Trusten army at those days

What is your characters background story? ( Two paragraphs atleast )

History
Sandman Greg, Earlier Know as Samash Gregmin, was born in Germany 1919 on a Farm Close to the Border of Belgium, he moved to Norway when he was 16 years old and worked in a Icecream shop South. when he was 19 he moved back and wanted to start his own Industry. Sadly 1 day a Nazi Officer came to visit him, A letter who said "From Der Fuhrer: You have been called to the Werhmacht Army on the Move to Take Poland. You will meet at Schreidrsh Office in 5 Days!" He soon Realised that every friends of him living nearby have gotten the same letter, and before those five days he travelled to Say Goodbye to his Wife, he Joined the Werhmacht At started they March to Poland.

-Poland 1939 December-
He and about 200 Other Werhmacht Troopers Where walking in to the Snowy Forest. it was quiet...
Soon from Nowhere it was over 500 Polish Soldiers whit Old and Rusty Rifles. One of our men said "DIE" and Opened Fire and soon it all became a hell.
Samash jumped down in the Snow whit 2 of hes friends and Deployed an MG34. he Fired so much that he's Fingers where to Hot to Notice it.
all the Polish Soldiers he saw was dead. after that they moved up and tok Controll over the City, 2 miles From Samash.
the womens where Yelling "
Pomoc mnie!!" they arrested everyone and took them Back to Nazi Germany and tok them inside a Concentration camp.

-Later-
3 years later Samash was Called again to Duty and Patroll the Streets of Venetian, there he stayed and tok Orders from his Leader...

Image of Samash and Hes 2 Other Friends whit an MG34 in Poland.

__________________________________________________ _______

In character information ( Your character writes in this part of the
application )

Name: Sandman Greg

Height: 184

Hair colour: Brown

Eye colour: Dark Green

Race: Human White (Caucasian)

Distinguishing marks: No one

List previous fields you are experienced in: None

Have you had any previous affiliation with the Wehrmacht? No

Have you received any infractions from and officer? If yes, Explain: None

Explain your reason for applying for the Wehrmacht and wishing to become an officer: my Wife Died During an Russian Attack. the only life i have is whit the Werhmacht!
Sandman

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:16143905
Dick Length (in inches) : 131
Balls : -3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [DENIED] Sandman Greg's Application

Post by Shadow on Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:23 pm

Denied. I've seen you roleplay, and you keep trying to sell me stuff over the mic. You need to differentiate between IC and OOC, and then once you've got a firm grasp on grammar as well, feel free to apply again.

Shadow

Dick Length (in inches) : 9024
Balls : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandman on Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:19 am

Shadow wrote:Denied. I've seen you roleplay, and you keep trying to sell me stuff over the mic. You need to differentiate between IC and OOC, and then once you've got a firm grasp on grammar as well, feel free to apply again.

Didnt they Disable the Mic?
Sandman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Sandman wrote:
Shadow wrote:Denied. I've seen you roleplay, and you keep trying to sell me stuff over the mic. You need to differentiate between IC and OOC, and then once you've got a firm grasp on grammar as well, feel free to apply again.

Didnt they Disable the Mic?

Nope. But yeah, try to brush up on grammar, and stay IC. And if you ever want advice, just let me know.

Shadow

Dick Length (in inches) : 9024
Balls : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandman on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:33 am

Allright Smile
Sandman