[ACCEPTED] Legitcobra's App

Post by legitcobra on Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:35 pm

Out of character Information

Steam friends name:
Legitcobra

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:10458486

Why do you want to join the Wehrmacht?
I want to join the Wehrmacht to try my hand at law enforcement. I am curious to see how an Wehrmacht feels when they do the things they do. I also want to to see how far citizens are willing to go in certain situations (should they resist) Basically, I don't want to be in it for the power, really I want to be in it to fulfill my curiosity. I also want to see what it's like to be on the other side. I've always been that shady citizen working from behind the scenes.. I want to see if I can catch people doing things like that.

Further more it'd be nice to get to see the town from a new point of view. Instead of "living in fear" of the Wehrmacht, I'd be enforcing their rules. It'd give me a new perspective to what they do and why they do it. Instead of "fearing the jail/execution room" I'd be using it with pleasure. Not only that, but I'd get to go into the many Wehrmacht exclusive places. To sum it all up, I want to get into the Wehrmacht to satisfy my curiosity regarding what it's like.

What do you think the Wehrmacht will be like for you?
The Wehrmacht will probably be an interesting experience to me. I'm basically expected to do my job with no emotion. I'll probably be one of the soldiers in the more shady places. Watching out for the suspicious characters and such. I'll learn how to act around my coworkers and basically, learn what it means to be in the Wehrmacht.

It'll probably be confusing at first. But by the 2nd or 3rd day I'll probably get the hang of it. I'll probably be unnoticed yet appreciated by my Wehrmacht peers. I'll probably get into a routine of doing it and act with calmness and rationality. All in all, it'll probably be a good experience.

What are you expected to do in the Wehrmacht?
I'm expected to enforce civility I know that. Anyone who even acts remotely abruptly, I punish them to the greatest extent I can in that particular situation. I am expected to uphold the law in any way possible. I may not favor any citizens, I must just predict the civility of the city.

I must make sure to uphold the law and put the protection of civility before myself. Anyone who tries to resist will be severely punished. My verdicts may only reflect the severity of the crimes. I must warn citizens before I punish them. Citizens can not be punished for no reason. I must stay on my patrol route if I'm required to be there.

How are you expected to act in the Wehrmacht?
I'm expected to act cold and quiet. Not showing any emotions. Just stating what I need to state and ending it there. I must show no signs of fear. I must speak calmly towards others. I am also expected to treat my coworkers with respect.

I am expected to be humble. I can not just go up to a citizen and attack them. I need to respect citizens who are not doing crimes. I must honor all authorities higher than me. I must uphold the laws with satisfaction. All in all, I must show no emotions.

What is your characters background story?
<>

Born in Munich, Trever had an easy going life. Blind to the troubles of the world around him... until his mother and father died in an unfortunate accident. Luckily Trever, being 16, could fend for himself and went on a journey to Berlin. But approximately 3 miles before he reached there, the train crashes, leaving everyone but Trever dead and sticking Trever in communist territory.

Trever sat in a cave for 3 days, mastering the rifle he found until he knew he was ready. He was out of food, out of options and out of time. He leaped out, ready for the fight of his life. He managed to fight off most of the Russians that came in his way.. but then he met a Calvary Division. Luckily a Division of German soldiers rescued Trever. They came out when they saw the train didn't arrive to Berlin. They helped Trever up, gave him nourishment and ran some medical procedures to make sure he was healthy. To this day, Trever is forever grateful. As faith would have it, when he got to Berlin, the army was enlisting. The rest.. is his legacy.

In character information

Name:
Trever Stevens

Height:
5' 11"

Hair colour:
Brownish

Eye colour:
Brown

Race:
Caucasion

Distinguishing marks:
Scar on left of face

List previous fields you are experienced in:
Martial Arts
Mechanical Engineering

Have you had any previous affiliation with the Wehrmacht?
Was a former man in the army.

Have you received any infractions from and officer? If yes, Explain:
No

Explain your reason for applying for the Wehrmacht and wishing to become an
officer:

I want to change the world. I want to protect the order. We need, unfortunately, tough laws to provide order. It's not what we want to do, it's what we NEED to do if we want to survive.

legitcobra

Dick Length (in inches) : 5
Balls : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACCEPTED] Legitcobra's App

Post by Stairs on Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:40 pm

ACCEPTED

Stairs

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:14231015
Dick Length (in inches) : 72
Balls : 7