The Barrel Heist

Go down

The Barrel Heist

Post by Skeeve on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:22 pm

June 21 1942
[Frank Adams] 1912 - 1942

1800 Hours -EST
===============
Me and my fellow officer, Henerich, had just left the jails of which held the low-class prisoners. I had recieved a call to come down to the lobby. I actaully ignored the order, and talked to Henerich for a bit. Then the voice on the radio said "Now." When I had gotten there, I found out that all they needed was somebody to ledge the Russian's citizens problems. They all were off for the simple things, like finding lost money (Which I refused to do) and some robberies. I hated people like that. It made me regret that application I had made for the S.S. I mean, whats the point of being an S.S if you don't do anything accept for office work? But, at one point, a particular citizen, a shady character wearing a trench coat, came. He stared at me for a couple seconds. And for that couple seconds, I swore at myself he was going to knife me. But he didn't. He reached for his pocket, then took it out again and told me [Probably instead of knifing me. Im very paranoid.] "Hey, they're are a couple of uh.. gunmen on the roof!" "Oh yeah?" "Yeah, one of them has a pistol, the other had an MG42!" So, I said to him "I'll radio it in. We will have a couple people there in a second." I closed the door on him, he then started to mumble something which I didn't bother listening too. I headed upstairs to radio of the situtation. People at first, debated over the radio about whether or not to send anybody, as for it could be a trick. But then the governer himself butted in, and told all units to go. Now the governer came to us personally, and told us to tell us to go to the other dock instead of the lighthouse. I throughly complied with his orders. Me and Henerich went together to the dock. There, was a supply ship, with alot of barrels. And including with the barrels, were some soldiers and the governer. We were told to take the barrels back to base. Gee, and I thought we were going to see some REAL action. Well, little did I know, we were.

Me and henerich were the last ones to get a barrel. With henerich carrying it, and I guarding it, we went on our way. After quite a short distance, I asked "Whats in the barrel?" Henerich said he had no idea. So, we pyred it open with a crowbar, And in it, was gold galore. I mean, lots of gold. Me and henerich stared at it for a second, then just deicded to keep going. Very fortunate of us, we accidently took a different route. Because when we got back, we discovered that none of the other barrels had returned. Only ours. The governer was there, and asked us where the other barrels were. We told him that we were the last people to get a barrel, and had taken a different route then them by accidient. The governer went off to his office without a word, then said on the radio for everybody to come to his office.

A lockdown was started shortly afterwords. As it turns out, the gunman was just a decoy so the citizens would be afraid of them (They thought that the citizens would spread the news since it was publicly said in the lobby), and not look at what we were really doing. The objective of the lockdown was to find barrels, or, rebels carrying alot of money. We banged on every door, we locked Jews and Hobo's into a cafe, destroyed entire buildings searching for the money. But we didn't find it. I was traveling looking through houses alone. Which would prove to be the biggest mistake of my short life. I came to the plaza, saw a man in a window. I went to the house's door, banged on the glass door, and commanded him to let me in. Luckily for me the door was glass, and saw him pull a FG42. I immediatly went to cover, and radio'd in about heavy resistance in the plaza. And did I say heavy resistance? I should have said super-heavy. Because when I looked up, a rebel had a panzerfaust pointed at me. I heard a hissing sound and I said one last word before the light swept over me. Shit.

Your turn. I hop this encourages you.
(Ye, its twisted.)
Skeeve
Gold Member++
Gold Member++

Steam ID : [CP]The Great Skeeve
Dick Length (in inches) : 298
Balls : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Barrel Heist

Post by Meatshield on Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:33 pm

June 21, 1942 entry from the journal of Timothy Greane.
-------------------------------------------------------
Today was slow for the group until the late afternoon. Nothing but a
few street muggings landing us maybe 200 marks or so. That was until
around 10:00.

While in my hideout, I was cleaning a bit of blood off my Gewehr. (Put
the barrel to Jen's leg, heh. . finally got her back for that
near-arrest.) While I was doing it, I was listening in on the Krauts'
radios. One told the others to head down to the docks by the smaller
warehouse. Well it perked my interest, so I turned up the volume.
7000 reichmarks. .coming in. .right now. . I grabbed my Carbine and
went out the door.

The rest of the gang were all just hanging
around some nobody, probably planning on jacking him for some
pocket-change. I relayed the radio messages and we all ran over to
that area before the Krauts got there. Bear and I watched from the
balcony of the warehouse over looking the docks. Not sure where
Appletini and Alpha watched were but one of them heard that they were
going back to the Reichstag through the hospital.

I took up a sniping position from one of the alleyways and waited as Bear moved in closer to the hospital entrance, and Apple and Alpha trailed the carriers. When they walked through the tunnel by the hospital entrance I popped one's head and everyone else moved in and grabbed the money. Don't think I've ever seen Appletini run so fast, heh. .

1500 marks for each of us. Not bad, think I may get some new toys from Vasili tomorrow. .
Meatshield

IC Name : Timothy Greane
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:11968391
Dick Length (in inches) : 20
Balls : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Barrel Heist

Post by medicdude on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:42 pm

I like where this is going.
medicdude
Long-term Member