View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ACCEPTED] TheGreen-William Engule's Application

Post by TheGreen on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:50 pm

Steam friends name:
Lieutenant Green

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:76561197970978759

Why do you want to join the Wehrmacht OOCly
I think it will be a great experience for me. I have roleplayed as many characters, but never as a Wehrmacht in a world war roleplay. It maybe confusing at first, for I know very little German, but I think I will get the hang of it soon enough.

I want it not only to be a great experience for me, but everyone else who wishes to be a wehrmacht or is. I want to put my fullest attention and fun into this roleplay and character, and I want to also develope my character in the process.

What do you think the Wehrmacht will be like for you OOCly
Probably confusing, maybe even a little scary at first. I do not like missing out on things that are very important to know, for instance, I barley know German. After a while, I think I will get the hang of it, maybe even be better than I thought I would be at first.

I know I will have a great time being a Wehrmacht, but I hope I make it fun for other co-workers, for I do not like leaving people out or ruining someones game. I imagine myself as a professional In game, but careing out of game.

What are you expected to do in the Wehrmacht
I'm expected to uphold the law and stabilty of the city. Anyone who breaks a law or tries to break the stability of the city, I punish them to the most I can in that particular situation. I am expected to uphold the law in any way possible. I may not pick favorites or infamous, I must try predict the civility of the city.

I must make sure to uphold the law and put the protection of civility before myself. Anyone who tries to resist will be severely punished to the fullest of my abilites. My judgments may only reflect the severity of the crimes. I must warn citizens before I punish them, and after, will enforce even they continue to do the deed. Citizens can not be punished for no reason, no matter how it seems. I must stay in patrol or my guard post, if required to do so.

How are you expected to act in the Wehrmacht
I'm expected to act Cold,loyal, and trusting, Not showing any emotions what so ever. Straight to the point, and nothing more. I must show no signs of fear. I must speak calmly towards others. I am also expected to treat my coworkers with respect and loyalty.

I am expected to be humble and careing, as well. I can not just go up to a citizen and attack them. I need to respect citizens who are not doing crimes or evil deeds. I must honor and respect my superiors and anyone higher rank than me. I must uphold the laws with satisfaction and no second thought. I must show no emotions, however..

What is your characters background story

Born from a Spanish mother and a German father, William A. Engule was teased and laughed at for his races, but that did not stop him from wanting to protect people with his natural need of protecting the innocent.

At the age of thirteen, Engule's parents were said to have been murdered by criminals and/or low-life civilans. Engule was enraged, for his parents were innocent bakers at their local bakery, The Engule Bakers. After hearing of Hitler's promises, he knew what he wanted after his parents murder just five years ago: To serve the government. They, after all, were the ones who saved him from being murdered like his parents, with a straight bullet into the head of a low-life about to stab him dead. After the experience, he knew he must protect the innocent, before they meet his fate. It maybe too late for him, but it is not to late for everyone eles.

In character information

Name:
William Engule

Height:
5' 9"

Hair colour:
Jet Black
Eye colour:
Brown

Race:
Semi Caucasian Semi Hispanic

Distinguishing marks:
Scar running down left eye to the left slit of his mouth

List previous fields you are experienced in:
Engineer
Self Defense training

Have you had any previous affiliation with the Wehrmacht
No

Have you received any infractions from and officer? If yes, Explain:
No

Explain your reason for applying for the Wehrmacht and wishing to become an
officer:

I want to change the world. I want to protect my fellow citizens from the Resistance threat that happened to me as a child. It maybe to late for me, but not for them.
TheGreen
Gold Member+++
Gold Member+++

Steam ID : wAcGotcha
Dick Length (in inches) : 336
Balls : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACCEPTED] TheGreen-William Engule's Application

Post by Shadow on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:36 pm

Accepted. Although there are a few things that could be changed, and even though your reason for joining is pretty generic, I can tell that you have a firm grasp on Grammar, and seem to have a good grasp on what the Wehrmacht does.

And don't worry, we don't speak German. :3

Shadow

Dick Length (in inches) : 9024
Balls : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top