[ACCEPTED] Sanitator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ACCEPTED] Sanitator

Post by medicdude on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:44 am

As could be expected, I have a tendency toward things of the medical field, and since I already have pretty good experience both with combat medicine and this map, it's only natural I should get involved.

Steam friends name: medicdude

SteamID: I don't really like to post it around in public, I can send it over steamfriends though.

Reasoning for Wehrmacht membership: I'm spent considerable time as a CP, and would like to see how the concept translates back eighty years and into a war. I've noticed recently that the military has seemed a little understaffed while I was in play, and didn't give a very frightening appearance when they did show up; I feel I can be a good example. It's also been some time since I got involved in weekly training exercises... I presume you have them?

Medic expectations: Naturally, my first priority is the care and treatment of my fellow soldiers, moving them from harm's way and tending to their wounds. It is also my responsibility to treat the local citizens when injured, if resources permit, so as to improve our image in the public eye and erode support for the local resistance. A medic needs to be able to recall field medical measures instantly to provide aid to the wounded, as well as being proficient in combat skills - it is entirely possible the medic will be required to directly participate in combat. Thus, the medic character should be calm under pressure, expert in his medical tasks, and proficient in the work of the warrior.

Background Story: While I'm not willing to give away all of a character's biography in one short application, I will say that he was born in Holland, and lived in the city. Due to his characteristic intelligence, he was allowed to study under a well-known doctor in the city, which provided him with considerable knowledge into the medical trade. He expected to go to University to continue his education and follow along the path to a medical career, but the invasion by Germany made this difficult, and pressure from Martin's friends led him to enlist in the Wehrmacht.

Name: Martin van Putten

Height: 5' 5"

Hair
color
: Mouse-brown

Eye color: Pale green.

Race: Dutch

Distinguishing
marks:
Narrow face, large ears, short stature, thin eyebrows.

Experience: Medical, Military Police

Previous Affiliation: None

Previous Infractions: None

Reason for Enlistment:
To greater serve the Fuher's cause, protecting the lives of his soldiers such that the war may end sooner and with less bloodshed, as well as to prepare myself financially for a university education.

I think that covers the main points of the application template, in a neater format... read it over, and let me know. On minedog, I ran a medical education course as well as my character's normal duties (patrol and surgical), so that will be an option here as well if you need it.
medicdude
Long-term Member
Long-term Member

Steam ID : medicdude
Dick Length (in inches) : 107
Balls : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACCEPTED] Sanitator

Post by DroolingPacman on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:01 pm

Are you already in the Wehrmacht?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you ask, yes I love anime, and userbars...
DroolingPacman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Steam ID : Sfctrekie
Dick Length (in inches) : 9205
Balls : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by medicdude on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:44 am

I am not. The application format provided hinted that it was an application to the public, rather than private for the Army.
medicdude
Long-term Member
Long-term Member

Steam ID : medicdude
Dick Length (in inches) : 107
Balls : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DroolingPacman on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:33 pm

Sorry for the stupid question, My lazy ass didn't take time to read over it properly. Anyway, +support. But sadly we do not have weekly training YET but I hope we will start something of the sort soon, we need it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you ask, yes I love anime, and userbars...
DroolingPacman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Steam ID : Sfctrekie
Dick Length (in inches) : 9205
Balls : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:39 am

Accepted. If Pacman supports you, you're legit. Welcome to the Wehrmacht. I also am putting you in our medical division.

Shadow

Dick Length (in inches) : 9024
Balls : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top