Nazi RP Lesson 1#

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nazi RP Lesson 1#

Post by Skeeve on Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:49 pm

RpZ Lezzonss

I noticed how, Wertchmat thinks they can kill whenever they want. When really, you got to understand that 3/4 of the time you DO NOT SHOOT. You do not need to shoot just because you have a gun, this isn't DarkRP where people just respawn. It takes an HOUR.

For example :

I was sitting on my boat, and got shot and died. I asked why. This was the wertchmats reply : [Hay im a poet]

--
"Stz. Claes Oldenburg: I'm going now for a bit, and Skeeve you were killed for "Moving" when you were told not to move 3 times, yelled at you."
--

Okay, so. I know one thing wrong with that, I didn't hear it. But he didn't know that, and he killed me. Wooo. I didn't hear a damned thing. That is not a reason to kill somebody. If somebody isn't stopping, you fire a warning shot. If they don't stop, you shoot them in the leg. If they still don't stop, they should stop. If they don't stop at that point they aren't RPing. (If you were shot in the leg, what do you think you would do?) You do not, ever, ever, need to kill somebody for something like not moving. It is just bad roleplay. If you want to stop somebody you shouldn't even need to shoot. Run after them and push them over or something. Sometimes, they might just not even hear you (Such as I) Make SURE they can hear you. Even then, still fire a warning shot.

If somebody is shooting you, then feel free to open fire.

You shouldn't even need to use your gun in the first place, anyways.

Or maybe -

Your breaching a house, and there is a guy inside. One has a gun, the other doesn't. You can plainly see that guy 1# has a gun, but guy 2 doesn't even have it holstered, but some people, deicide to kill them both anyways. Just because one guy has a gun, doesn't mean the other guy has one too! Remember - CAPTURE AS MANY REBELS AS POSSIBLE, AVOID KILLING THEM

So, lesson 1# here is,
DO NOT SHOOT UNLESS YOU MOST CERTINATLY, KNOW YOU HAVE TO, WITHOUT QUESTION, SHOOT.
Skeeve
Gold Member++
Gold Member++

Steam ID : [CP]The Great Skeeve
Dick Length (in inches) : 298
Balls : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nazi RP Lesson 1#

Post by rhyomguther on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:01 am

Skeeve wrote:
Or maybe -

Your breaching a house, and there is a guy inside. One has a gun, the other doesn't. You can plainly see that guy 1# has a gun, but guy 2 doesn't even have it holstered, but some people, deicide to kill them both anyways. Just because one guy has a gun, doesn't mean the other guy has one too! Remember - CAPTURE AS MANY REBELS AS POSSIBLE, AVOID KILLING THEM

So, lesson 1# here is,
DO NOT SHOOT UNLESS YOU MOST CERTINATLY, KNOW YOU HAVE TO, WITHOUT QUESTION, SHOOT.

Then when you shoot the guy with the gun, guy 2 pulls out a gun and shoots you in the face.

rhyomguther

Dick Length (in inches) : 42
Balls : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandman on Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:18 am

when people Punch whore then? a nazi killed all 3 lol
Sandman

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:16143905
Dick Length (in inches) : 131
Balls : -3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tyler on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:18 am

If they don't RP it, report it to an admin and they'll get kicked/banned.

Simple as that.

This goes for both Wert and normal citizens

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
If you need any help or just want to ask me a question, message me on the forums or add me on steam.

SteamFriends: ctwar
Chris Tyler
Admin
Admin

Dick Length (in inches) : 9047
Balls : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down