Phoenixflame's Resistance Application

Go down

Phoenixflame's Resistance Application

Post by Phoenixflame on Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:03 pm

OOC:

Steamname: [OB] G-Phoenixflame

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19798078

Reason for applying: I'd like to wipe the fascist Reich off the map. I'm sorry, I can't find anything else to put here if it's OOC.

IC:

Name: Dimitri Lebedev

Physical Description: A tall, tank of a man who's wearing a tan coat, and black slacks.

Useful Skills: Very high morale. He's not very good with a gun, but he's trainable.

Position your applying for: Resistance Member

Reason for applying: I'd like to wipe the fascist regiment off of the face of the Earth. The hardships they have put the motherland through. Now, we are in their homeland, we shall wreak havoc!

Background Story: (100+ Words): Dimitri Lebedev was a perfectly normal father in 1930s Russia. He was 32 when World War II officially started, but the troubles did not magically appear on that year. Tensions were high between the newly imposed Third Reich, and the Soviet Union. Dimitri, as stated above, a father, and his wife were caring for their newborn child. He had lived relatively close to Germany, so he was vulnerable to the war. Dimitri knew that, so he sent his wife and child to Stalingrad, where they would live for the remainder of the war. Dimitri stayed, tending everything that needed to be tended in his small cottage. Germany had already invaded Russia in World War I, but Dimitri stayed out of it. It was relatively peaceful at his area, and he knew that, but he had sent his wife and child to Stalingrad because he knew that it was the Third Reich he was dealing with. Everything went slowly, but safely. Then, on June 22, 1941, Germany invaded the Soviet Union. Dimitri this time, was affected by it. His entire village went into hiding. A few of the village men, including Dimitri, ran to refuge in Minsk, which was not in German control at the time. They took refuge and sought to collect food and weapons for their village, although this effort was eventually lost, when Germany invaded Minsk a few days later, Dimitri still lives in Minsk. A year after most of the men were captured, he's left living by himself. Evading the Third Reich, violence was never an issue, until now.

Thanks for reading, constructive criticism of the background story is welcome.

Phoenixflame

Dick Length (in inches) : 10
Balls : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phoenixflame's Resistance Application

Post by TheGreen on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:04 pm

You just got here... The story is alright, so is grammar, but not good, of course.
What I am REALLY worried about is that you just made an introduction thread not to long ago, and your already posting to be a Resistance member?! Get some time on Serious, learn the forum better, and maybe then I will support you.

-SUPPORT
TheGreen
Gold Member+++
Gold Member+++

Steam ID : wAcGotcha
Dick Length (in inches) : 336
Balls : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflame on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:53 pm

Will do, but I saw a guy get accepted with only 1 post in the wehrmacht apps.

Phoenixflame

Dick Length (in inches) : 10
Balls : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DroolingPacman on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:44 pm

Application will be answered in 3-4 days when resistance leader returns. I suggest you get more posts and become a more active member.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Before you ask, yes I love anime, and userbars...
DroolingPacman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Steam ID : Sfctrekie
Dick Length (in inches) : 9205
Balls : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down