Spartan's Application

Go down

Spartan's Application

Post by Spartan on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:44 pm

THIS IS NOT READY! WILL BE EDITED AND FINISHED IN A FEW DAYS!

Out of character Information

Steam friends name:=-NO-=Spartan*VL*

SteamID:(will be edited later on mabye 1 day) 

Why do you want to join the Wehrmacht?:
I just started out playing and my first experience was  being helped by a administrator. This in a way inspired me to want to help and patrol the streets. As i was role playing I noticed that he was patrolling the streets and fixing problems. I love to help people and role play like this.

What do you think the Wehrmacht will be like for you?:
Wehrmacht, as I researched, is the Germann's army,navy, and air force unified. I expect that I will be in groups of two to five people just patrolling the streets and keeping the resistance at bay. I feel as if by joining the Wehrmacht, that I will be forced to role play more seriously than I am right now.

What are you expected to do in the Wehrmacht?:
As I said earlier, I expect to be patrolling the streets and helping new players and citizens with their problems.

How are you expected to act in the Wehrmacht.:
I believe that I am expected to be mature and patirent.(Two traits I feel that I possess) I also expect to add onto my knowledge of World War II and make this specific 1941 role play server more 1941 than any other server.

What is your characters background story?:
My character name is Vlakov Volkov. He fled from Russia when he was just sixteen years old. His father was forced to work in explosive shell factory, and he died in a tragic accident when a shell exploded. Vlakov's ,mother died at Vlakov's birth. This forced Vlakov to end up living a new life.When in Russia he worked with his father creating weapons and molding metal into casings. From his father he mastered the art of metal working and memorized the blueprints for making a custom rifle(They call it Blavoko).
    Vlakov decided to work for the German army because of their power. He was thinking of gathering enough money to move back to Russia and get married to have children. After figuring out he won't be able to return to Russia. He decides to permanently stay in Germany and become a german official for the Wehrmacht. After his job is completes he plans to retire and live in Germany till he dies.
__________________________________________________ _______

In character information ( Your character writes in this part of the
application )

Name: Vlakov Volkov

Height:2 meters and 4 centimeters 

Hair colour: blond

Eye colour: green

Race: North Russian

Distinguishing marks: Huge scar on his right eye.(He got sliced by a broken glass when he was just two years old)

List previous fields you are experienced in:: Weapon manufacturing and blacksmithing

Have you had any previous affiliation with the Wehrmacht? The closest I have ever been with the Wehrmacht was that my father worked for them.

Have you received any infractions from and officer? If yes, Explain:I have been warned by an officer for dwelling in the canal. I had a simple verbal warning and swam out. I will never do this again to keep up my reputation. 

Explain your reason for applying for the Wehrmacht and wishing to become an officer: Vlakov needs a place to stay and survive during this harsh time. He decided to apply for the money and he  wants to be safe in the defenses of Wehrmacht.

Stairs

Steam ID:  (will be edited later)

Spartan

IC Name : Vlakov Volkov
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:26456191
Dick Length (in inches) : 6
Balls : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spartan's Application

Post by DroolingPacman on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:03 pm

I suggest you wait a bit before applying, Seeing how I had to explain to you how the script worked and a few other things when you joined. Play on the server some more, be active on the forums and become known first. Also, in your background story you use your character's name way too much, you only really need to tell the reader it once. And lastly, The RP takes place in Russia, not in Germany, I suggest you read the background story that can be found on the forums or in-game in the directory. I must say you are one of the better new players on our server though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you ask, yes I love anime, and userbars...
DroolingPacman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Steam ID : Sfctrekie
Dick Length (in inches) : 9205
Balls : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:15 pm

Yeah, you are right. I did post a little too early since I only played one day. I just thought of starting one. Well, if possible I will keep editing my application so I can make it the best I can. In mabye a week or so I will make it official for review. Anyways, thanks for saying that I am one of the good players. I am glad to hear that.

Spartan

IC Name : Vlakov Volkov
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:26456191
Dick Length (in inches) : 6
Balls : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DroolingPacman on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:24 pm

Locked for now and stored in the denied section for organization purposes, not denied. Re-apply when you are ready.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you ask, yes I love anime, and userbars...
DroolingPacman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Steam ID : Sfctrekie
Dick Length (in inches) : 9205
Balls : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down