[ACCEPTED] Harman Bach's Wehrmacht App.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ACCEPTED] Harman Bach's Wehrmacht App.

Post by James on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:31 am

Steam friends name: Dr. James Drillcat

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5204865

Why do you want to join the Wehrmacht? (Explain in at least two paragraphs of why you want to be Wehrmacht OOC'ly)
I wish to join the Wehrmacht to crush the resistance and keep peace in the city
also it seems as if when I'm on their are no Wehrmacht on at the time so people just mess around and do not role play. I wish to be the one who keeps the peace at night if an admin or other Wehrmacht is not on.

Also to be able to role play correctly as Wehrmacht would be a great honor to partisipate in. If i do become Wehrmacht i will uphold my dutys as Polize/Wehrmacht. I want to be able to play with freinds that are in the wehrmact and get to know new ones and mabey make enemeys in the mafia or reistance to make the roleplay more interesting but still serious.

What do you think the Wehrmacht will be like for you? ( Explain in at least two paragraphs )
It will be hard at first because if some one is harassing some one else and i see it I will not know what to do shoot the harasser or tie them what if they run? But after a while when I get the hang of it it will be no problem to Decide on a dime.
After a week give or take a few days I will know the ways to handle different problems and the bail also the time they stay in jail. After two I might know every thing I will need to know about handling problems.

It will be like being a pvt. in the Nineth ID in dod at first haveing problems handling things at first but after a while it will be easy for me to get used to say im on patrol and some one falls over and the person who hit them pulls out a gun should i just shoot?(retorical) Also if i was a stz. in a division it would take me a day or two to memorize witch office is witch spechial commands and terms like Taco N Banana Civil protection's.

What are you expected to do in the Wehrmacht? ( Two paragraphs at least )
I am expected to do everything my superiors tell me to do if that may be to arrest someone or shoot them I will fallow the order to the word. When some one falls over or gets shot I am to kill or apprehend the person who shot the person and apprehend them if I cannot, kill them. I am to kill or apprehend trouble makers, rabble rousers, Ect. And to keep peace in the city of Minsk. I am expected to report all findings to my superiors at the end of my patrol and to ask if they need me to do anything else or just want me back out on patrol.

I am expected to repsect the opinions of the pepole but not if it is something ill of hitler or another officer. I am also expected to do everyting im told to do if i was told by some one higher rank than me.

How are you expected to act in the Wehrmacht ( Two paragraphs at least )
I am expected to act with the uppermost respect for my superiors and people of equal rank also to fallow orders until I cannot fallow orders any longer fallow orders. I am to Reply to a superior as sir and nothing else regardless of how I am treated by them.
I am expected to be able to kill at a moments notice as if some one takes out a gun if told will give a warning if not I will fire.
I am Expected to behave as if i was their at a point in time or apart of an military unit respecting my fellow brothers in arms and also not constantly harassing citizens.

What is your characters background story? ( Two paragraphs at least )
My character is a Pure bread Aryan German who was born in Berlin and raised by an Nazi party member that was his father. Harman's Goal is to become a soldier just as his father did in The Great war and he wishes to server his country even if that means death. Also Harman Wishes to destroy the communist pigs to the north of Minsk and claim victory in the name of the third Reich. His Father Norman Bach was killed by a English rifle man in the great war his mother was raped and killed by the Russians when they were in Stalingrad visiting before the war.

Harman wishes revenge on the English and the soviets for the losses hes has taken during the wars. He also has little hatred against the third Reich for his fathers death because they let him die that one day twelve years ago in Switzerland he would not have died if the medic had gotten to him But Harman has learned you cannot blame a country for one mans mistake.
Harman's Child hood was a rough one one of the reasons is that his child hood best friend was ran over crossing the street Harman chased the car for two miles before he gave up he dose not remember the name of the driver but he apologized and gave the boy's family 1000 Reichsmarks to pay for the hospital visit his friend survived but was permanently crippled.
When Harman was Four Teen his mother died in a artillery strike on their town during the great war he has had a hatred of the allied forces ever since. When Harman was twenty his brother was mugged and killed this is why he despises all criminals no mater what their reason. Harman was born in Berlin his family moved to Switzerland after the great war and ten years later he moved back to Berlin he stayed in Berlin for twelve years it took him one year to move to Minsk. He now lives in Minsk as a citizen loyal to the Reich and the fuhrer Hitler.
__________________________________________________ _______
In character information ( Your character writes in this part of the application )

Name: Harman Bach

Height: 5'9

Hair colour: Blond

Eye colour: Blue

Race: Caucasian

Distinguishing marks: Bandaged Ribs

List previous fields you are experienced in: No Experience At all

Have you had any previous affiliation with the Wehrmacht? No

Have you received any infractions from and officer? If yes, Explain: No

Explain your reason for applying for the Wehrmacht and wishing to become an officer: I wish to apply to serve the father land and our great fuhrer Hitler. Also to extinguish all crime in the city of Minsk...

Last edited by Chris Tyler on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:28 am; edited 17 times in total (Reason for editing : Made it a bit longer)
James

IC Name : Harman Bach
Dick Length (in inches) : 17
Balls : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACCEPTED] Harman Bach's Wehrmacht App.

Post by DroolingPacman on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:24 am

Someone named "James Williams" would not be in the German army, No. Also, your background story is WAY to short, read the format.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you ask, yes I love anime, and userbars...
DroolingPacman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Steam ID : Sfctrekie
Dick Length (in inches) : 9205
Balls : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by James on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:28 pm

I hope i fixed it pac-man thank you for pointing it out.
James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doctorcloudy on Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:25 pm

This man would make a great Wehrmacht + Support if it helps

Might want to consider possibly lengthening the application a tad
doctorcloudy
Long-term Member
Long-term Member

Dick Length (in inches) : 55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jackthejoker on Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:01 pm

I've seen this guy roleplay. Amazing. He would make a great Wehrmacht. +Support. He JUST needs to work on the grammar.

Stz.Dominik Schmidt

jackthejoker

IC Name : Stz. Dominik Schmidt
Dick Length (in inches) : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loppy |Lopsided| on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:02 pm

+Support
Just work on a bit of your grammar IC'ly.
Loppy |Lopsided|

IC Name : Otz. Paul Chesterfield
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:8041919
Dick Length (in inches) : 129

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DroolingPacman on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:21 pm

Once again, read the format. You need to lengthen some of those sections.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DroolingPacman
Community Manager
Community Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by James on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:04 am

Take a look and tell me if i need more.
James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DroolingPacman on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:38 pm

Accepted. Contact me in game with a link to this app.

DroolingPacman
Community Manager
Community Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top