Balls : 9

View user profile http://1941.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: BlackMarket Applications

Post by Hanz Zimmer on Mon May 17, 2010 11:14 pm

DENIED

OOC name: [S.S.] Hellsing.

Name: Hanz Zimmer.

Personality: pleasent guy, but not one to keep loyalities with others.

Position:Black Market Dealer or Bartender (Drugs lol)

RP story: Hanz grew up in a backwaters rundown village that was left broke from the first world war and seeing the poverty take the lives of those around him he decided this wasnt the life for him and worked to make connections and contacts to earn money through man's most common bussiness, war (or getting high, if I get Bartender). He was setting up shop in a new town when the Nazis overran the military stationed there.
Hanz Zimmer

Dick Length (in inches) : 75
Balls : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rhyomguther on Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:48 am

ACCEPTED Contact an admin In-game with a link to your post.

OOC Name:
Rhyom Guther

(Everything below is IC)

Name (First and Last): Vasili Broske

Personality: Tired, Old, Greedy, Selfish

Background
(Family):
((OOC: Left blank because his father died in the war and his mother left him before he turned four))

Position: Black Market

Reason for joining: Would like the Black Market Dealership Licenses.

RP Story
(make up the story of your life):
Vasili was a young toddler, at the age of three, when his mother had left him. He could not remember anything about his mother or father at all because his brain was still developing. He was born in Vladivostok, Russia. Vladivostok was a harbor that is located East of Russia, on an island. His mother left him in the care of his grandfather, an army veteran. His grandfather, over-joyed that he had a grandson, taught him how the Russian Soldiers were treated in the army and how the officers had killed their own brothers if they had not listened to orders. He understood these stories and took them to heart, never to trust anyone. He grew up to the age of eighteen when he was selected to become part of the Russian Army, fighting for the Motherland. He accepted the offer and was drafted all the way over to western Russia to fight against the German War Machine. His squad was un-trained and not ready for the fight against the Germans. The clash was harsh, his one third of his squad mates died and the surviving were wounded. They escaped further into German ground. He then found himself in a German city, half in ruins and half productive.

(OPTIONAL PART)

How did you get to sell weapons?: (Where did the weapons come from?)He lived in the town untill at the age of 34. Vasili had stayed hidden for so long and now his friends have found him, willing to take him back home. Vasili refused and decided to stay in Germany. His friends, distraught, offered to sell him the illegal weapons from dead Russian Soldiers to keep a income for him. He gladly accepted the offer and now sells weapons to the French, Polish, and Russian resistance. Hoping one day, the war would be over.

Code:
[b]OOC Name:[/b]

[b][u](Everything
below is IC)[/u][/b]

[b]Name (First and Last):[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Background
 (Family):
[/b]
[b]Position:[/b]

[b]Reason for joining:[/b]

[b]Background (make up the story of your life):[/b]

Fixed up your application just a bit.

rhyomguther

Dick Length (in inches) : 42
Balls : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faltnor on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:21 pm

DENIED

BlackMarket

OOC Name: Faltnor

(Everything below
is IC)
Name (First and Last): Karl Kitsnikov

Personality: A generous individual who likes to help others.

Background
(Family): Of Russian decent, he was born and raised in Minsk and hates the Germans for the things that they did to his people. His father was a hunter who trained him how to maintain weapons and how to shoot, while his mother was a Jew taken by the Germans who had owned a small store and had taught him the basics of making money and running a business.

Reason for joining: After having his mother taken by the Germans he made as much money as possible by selling his extra rifles to local resistance fighters in order to buy more weapons to import for them and in doing such has un-intentionally brought him into the life of a black market dealer.

RP Story
I got some creative inspiration and decided to write one up.
In the year 1910 at Minsk General Hospital, Karl Kitsnikov was born to the loving parents Natacha and Oleg Kitsnikov with the loving intentions of raising him to be an inteligent and thoughtfull man. Thier plan succeeded mostly, because 32 years later Karl grew up to be a nice kind inquisitive man. Throughout his life he was raised well by his mother who was of Jewish descent but did not raise him Jewish because of requests from his father. His Father treated him more like an apprentice then a son, throughout his childhood Karl despised him untill he finaly realised that he was just trying to do what was best for Karl. He had been taught from an early age the value of a dollar by his mother, and the value of a well placed bullet by his father. Karl through working for his father who was a hunter had managed to save up quite alot of money and purchesed alot of old WW1 surplus rifles for a collection he had started. Karl didn't have many friends even though he was very kind, he could never hold down any stable relationships with women but he did have a very small group of close friends, and when the Germans invaded these friends took up the cause of the resistance, and his mother was abducted by the gestapo, he had no choice but to help his friends in hope that he could save her and avenge his father who had joined and died in the Red Army in the opening days of operation Barbarossa.
It's kind of shitty but it gets the general idea across.

Last edited by Faltnor on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Faltnor

Dick Length (in inches) : 21
Balls : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

BlackMarket Application

Post by SomebodyX on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:35 pm

ACCEPTED

OOC Name: {PIX}Somebody cy6.

(Everything below is IC)
Name (First and Last): John Vanhood

Personality: Optimistic, Hard Working, Respectful, self-disciplined, and Trusting

Background
(Family): (Note: This is all IC)
My father has a strong German history. Born in Berlin, Germany in 1903. When he was Young, he was always the brightest in his class with the highest recieving scores in School. Although he was in the top of his class, his life was ruined when World War I comes to an end. In the late 1918, My Father always had to defend for himself, he never had a normal child life because his Father passed away in World War I and his Mother had 2 Jobs just to barely survive. He grew up to not trusting anyone, not even his friends because Food was scarce at the time and even if he known a friend since childhood, Human instinct would make people savages and fight for food.

When my father was 18, He enlisted into the Army which at the time was pretty scarce since the Treaty of Versailles limited the German army to only 100,000. Luckily for him, he was in the 86,000's and he went through extensive training. During training, my father met a woman who was 75% Russian and my Father loved her and who would soon be my mother; and 2 years later, they were married. At the age of 30 (1933) He was an Elite Officer for the German Military, in the same year, Adolf Hitler was appointed Chancellor. In 1933, My Father was selected to be in the first 120 men for a newly formed SS Sonderkommando. A year later (1934), Hitler personally assigned the group to be his Bodyguard Regiment, Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler (LSSAH). My Father became a Brigadef├╝hrer of the SS and my mother was an Oberf├╝hrer.

In 1941, When the war just started to turn its view on the Soviet Union and the success of the attack until the Russian Winter that drove them back. My Fathers friends grew to hate Russians till they want to shoot them till they can't even recognize them no more. The Officers in the SS knew my mother was 75% Russian and 25% German, they began to harass her and told her she was scum because she was Russian even though she knew them since most of the officers that harassed her trained at the school during the same time.

My Father recieved the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross from successful Military leadership and when he came back to our home and to celebrate with the family..Officers of the SS were jealous and barged in late at night, they were masked and tried to conceal themselves and shot both my Mother and Father till they ran out of ammunition. I was celebrating the German victory that night but I quickly hid myself a block away to see the Swastika and the SS insignia at a parked car parked near the bushes of the house. That night, I vowed to avenge my father and mother to take down the Nazi Party and bring Justice to those who assassinated my family.

Reason for joining: I want to join and become a Black Market Dealer because I want to supply the men who are willing to risk their lives to make the Waffen-SS and the Nazi party in general miserable as if Hell betrayed them and turned on them. Providing the Resistance with guns would not only give them a fighting chance but a symbol of hope to keep fighting on.

IC Supplying: (From Story): Their are some people who knew about the incident in the Waffen-SS and the high officials of the German Army and were good friends with my Father. They also wanted to take down the Nazi Government and try to re-establish order and they've contacted me if I wanted to join the Resistance. I said I'll agree if they would deliver arms to me so I can deliver them to the resistance.

RP Story
(make up the story of your life): (Check Family)

PS: Could have kept writing...but got tired :S (Could have made the story into applying SS...but Banano and Cubeman are already there D:<)
SomebodyX

Dick Length (in inches) : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

BlackMarket Application

Post by Mike Jewjells on Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:33 pm

DENIED

Positions:
BlackMarket

OOC Name: Mike Aker

(Everything below is IC)
Name (First and Last): Michael Akerman

Personality: Quiet, Hard Working, Determined To do what is right.

Background (Family): Born on 1922 in England Michael Akerman was a abandoned new born child. Left on the front steps of a Government hospital he never had a family. He was never adopted and always in and out of Adoption centers in England. At the age of 13 he ran away from the adoption center in 1935. He then lived on the streets stealing and begging for food and money. He lived in the alley's of many roads. By the age of 20 (1942) Michael found his way into Germany. Hearing about Hitler's plans on killing Jew's Michael Akerman was Disgusted by it. Having many Jewish friends he hid them and risked his life to save them. After hearing about the resistance he thought, They can't make it without weapons. He started selling simple knives to Resistance Recruits in a dark alley of a German restaurant he decided they needed more firepower he applied for Black Market.

Position: Black Market dealer.

Reason for joining: Hates the Nazi's and needs to help even in the smallest way. By supplying the Resistance with weapons and hiding Jewish citizen's from the Nazi's and even the thought of Helping the Resistance will make his life worth living.
Mike Jewjells

Dick Length (in inches) : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeanos on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:24 pm

OOC Name: Xeanos

(Everything below is IC)
Name (First and Last): Christopher Vanhoutan

Personality: Hard working, Quiet, Greedy.

Background
(Family):
Born and raised in Minsk, My mother and Father owned a respectful cafe. Due the the popularity of the cafe by the nazi soldiers civilians started being hostile towards my family, Claiming we were traitors.
My Mother and Father managed to escape from minsk on a cargo ship. I decided to stay behind and clear my familys name in Minsk.
Position:
BlackMarket

Reason for joining:
To aid Crime rings and the resistance a fighting chance against the Tornado of hate that is the Nazi party and clear my familys name once and for all.

RP Story
(make up the story of your life): I started where my family started, At my familys cafe. For weeks i served nazi swine listening to how they tortured citizens, Murdered resistance or how soon the whole of russia will be consumed by the german war machine.

I became so sick of myself i closed the cafe. This left me in the gutter. I had no source of income, no home and the pains of hunger and thrist had became unsufferable. I had to steal my money, It was the only way.

My first victim was a man who owned a general supply store beside the main canal of minsk. Unfortunetly, It did not succeed. I served a long, painfull and miserable prison sentence. As i left prison i was greeted by a man named bourbon, He was intrested in forming a team of criminals. I accepted his invitation.

A team of pety theives if useless without weapondary. We contacted a weapon dealer. We all were supplied with lugers. We went around stealing like nobodies business. It seemed like nothing could go wrong! Untill the germans deployed the S.S. Half my men where killed, a third captured. At that was left was me and bourbon.

I vowed revenge against the nazi whine, for the slaughter my friends and the shame they brought upon my family.

Xeanos

Dick Length (in inches) : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreen on Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:47 am

-Moved-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You Are awesome.
Just Love your fail and coolness.
Lost in your post.
The
worst post, but still cool.
Game sucks without you.
TheGreen
Gold Member+++
Gold Member+++

Steam ID : wAcGotcha
Dick Length (in inches) : 336