Go down

Erick Moore's Application

Post by Erick Moore on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:47 pm

Out of character Information

Steam friends name: Kurt Ambrose -=ARP=-

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:3658050 39:51 144 0

Why do you want to join the Wehrmacht? (Explain in atleast two paragraphs of
why you want to be Wehrmacht OOC'ly)

As I am walking around with my character. I noticed that none of the jobs seem to be as fun or fulfilling as the Wehrmacht.
For example, Today I was walking and some guy started to punch this one girl for no reason. I told the Wehrmacht on duty about the situation and he stopped it right away. Then, some dudes were "Prop Surfing" and an officer both told them to get down. They didn't listen to him so he fired a warning shot, and they both got down right away.

I feel it could be a good experience for my character. Also that helping keep the laws and rules of the town and server are needed to keep the server running as a serious
Role Play server. And that being a soldier isn't all fun and games, where you walk around making rules up. Today, a resistance member shot at a German Officer dealing with domestic disturbance. He took the initiative and easily took out the Resistance member. Thats what I want to do, helping citizens with their problems and keeping the town safe.

What do you think the Wehrmacht will be like for you? ( Explain in atleast two
paragraphs )I think it would be great experience for my character. I have always liked the uniform, the law keeping and the "Head Quarters". I feel that without soldiers and officers, there would be no town. I think that the Wehrmacht have some of the best people I know in it. I also think I could contribute alot to the citizens of the town.

I think that my character could uphold all the laws himself and for others. Seeing that the people are running in the "Restricted Area" and swimming in the canal, I would like to help enforce the rules. I would also like to help people with their problems and stop the Resistance. Knowing that it's not fun and games, I will take it seriously as if I were a real Wehrmacht. I hope to be able to help people with their problems and be the best soldier I can.

What are you expected to do in the Wehrmacht? ( Two paragraphs atleast )

Uphold the laws that Hitler has set for us. To keep the "Resistance from overtaking our country and our people. And to shoot one warning shot if they are running to a "Restricted Area", harassing a person or messing up stores. Then a shot to the leg if still running, harassing or messing up a store. To solve each Domestic Disturbance to my fullest capability.

To follow the rules of Hitler myself and to not shoot people I don't like. To patrol the area and to respond to calls of help.
To give a good reason why I shot at or killed the person breaking the rules. To listen to orders 100%. To go to someone calling for help or, to the sound of a gunshot as fast as I can. And to make reasonable choices with Disputes.

How are you expected to act in the Wehrmacht ( Two paragraphs atleast )

Like a soldier, respectful and disciplined. I am supposed to follow all orders given without questions.
To walk around and not raise my rifle when not shooting. To follow the law, and uphold it. To not prop surf or use map exploits.

Be mature and be expected to not wig out if shot at or to cower. To have good punctuation. To patrol all areas given. To lock all HQ doors when done.
To treat all citizens as equals.

What is your characters background story? ( Two paragraphs atleast )

Erick Moore grew up rich, he had it all. His father Clouse, was an officer of the German 4th infantry and his mother Emily, was the owner of the down town shop "Emily's Diner". He had everything he wanted it, when he wanted it and how he wanted it. Then the war came and Erick was at the age of 14. Bombing raids sadly hit his town, killed his mother and destroyed their home. later that week Erick's dad was sent home to watch over his son but on his way back on the train, an ambush killed all the soldiers inside.

Erick was then poor, with no mother or father and in Foster Care. A group of Bandits attacked his foster home and the German soldiers came to the rescue and killed the bandits. after the battle a German soldier walked over to Erick and have him a medal with the words "Never give up with out a fight" on it. When Erick was old enough he enlisted in the German Army hoping to be accepted.

In character information ( Your character writes in this part of the
application )

Name: Erick Moore

Height: 6 foot tall

Hair colour: Brown

Eye colour: Blue

Race: German

Distinguishing marks: A scar located on his back from a bandit slashing at him.

List previous fields you are experienced in: Weapons, solving Domestic Disputes

Have you had any previous affiliation with the Wehrmacht? No

Have you received any infractions from and officer? If yes, Explain: Swimming in the canal. (Didn't know I couldn't) he said get out and I did.

Explain your reason for applying for the Wehrmacht and wishing to become an officer: I want to keep my people safe from the resistance and from low-life citizens. I want to make it a safe place for people to be in and to visit.

Last edited by Erick Moore on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To make my Application worthy of it being called an application. (for I should have made it right the first time instead of rushing it))

Erick Moore

Dick Length (in inches) : 5
Balls : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Erick Moore's Application

Post by DroolingPacman on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:23 pm

A paragraph is 5-8 sentences, make it longer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you ask, yes I love anime, and userbars...
DroolingPacman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Steam ID : Sfctrekie
Dick Length (in inches) : 9205
Balls : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Erick Moore on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:15 am

Fixed.

Erick Moore

Dick Length (in inches) : 5
Balls : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DroolingPacman on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:49 pm

Denied, Re-apply when you are more of a community member. You might also want to have your mommy or daddy help you write it, the sentence structure made me want to tear my eyes out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you ask, yes I love anime, and userbars...
DroolingPacman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Steam ID : Sfctrekie
Dick Length (in inches) : 9205
Balls : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down