[ACCEPTED] Maltalic95 Application

Post by Maltalic95 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Steam friends name:GreyGhost

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:7140174

Why do you want to join the
Wehrmacht? (Explain in at least two paragraphs of
why you want to be
Wehrmacht OOC'ly)

My main reason to join the Wehrmacht is my German ancestors who are dead now were in WWII and from what it says he was a German Nazi SS soldier to watch over a concentration camp don't know which one but to get to the point i want to see what basically what being in his footsteps of a soldier for Germany.

Another I want to serve and protect the citizens from rebels and low life people who bother the working folk.

My final reason is I played the classes on the serious server and they do not show me any kind of liking to play I will try to play them but yet like I have said they do not for fill my willingness to play an RP set in 1941- so I ask you to make me a soldier and for fill my request to be partially in my Ancestry's footstep's.

What do you think the Wehrmacht will be like
for you? ( Explain in at least two
paragraphs )

I have a feeling that being and Wehrmacht will be a good but dangerous feeling because of rebels but also rewarding if my efforts to help is successful to protect and help my teammates in battle when they need it so a good all out person and law enforcer of Hitler.

My efforts if I become and Wehrmacht will be 200% at fullest when needed and when not needed, If I'm needed as a medic I will be there, If I'm needed to protect citizen from another citizen I will be there, If I'm reached I will be there to help just get to me I will give it 200% to help.

What are you
expected to do in the Wehrmacht? ( Two paragraphs at least )

I'm going to expected to help others, Server others, Protect others, Obey others, Respect others.

If and higher rank needs me I will respond even if he's one rank above me, I expect to act when a other officer needs help I will be the to help.

I am mostly expecting that I will be called for as i will be expected from others to help as I say in the application.

How
are you expected to act in the Wehrmacht ( Two paragraphs at least )

Act responsible do not abuse the fact I have a gun, Act responsible to the rules, Act like the best and try to be the best and act as this is my Goal to act like you suspect me to act as a commanding officer.

I will act with honesty, Reliability, and responsibly.

I suspected to act to the rules, Commands, and other orders

What
is your characters background story? ( Two paragraphs at least )

On July 25th, 1910
Gustav Wetterdienst was born. Four year's later his father went to war in WWI. He grew with no father even after the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand which ended the War but his father was found dead in the front lines. After the new was told Gustav was devastated. Ten year's later Gustav graduated from school. At 18 he left home the year was May 29th, 1928 and he went on to search for a new home. June 2nd, 1928 he found an home in Berlin and lived happily starting his own Business on his first floor of his home called "Gustav Wein Verkäufer" (Gustav Wine Seller). August 2nd, 1930 Gustav's mother died of Cancer the new's yet devastated Gustav. Working for another 11 year's not even looking for a woman to marry because of his total loss of all his family he saw and joined the Hitler's Club to train his soldiers secretly with out Allies noticing it was training and was positioned at Minsk and here is he is know protecting as an Wehrmacht.

In character information ( Your character
writes in this part of the
application )

Name:
Gustav Wetterdienst

Height:
5'11

Hair
colour:
Blond

Eye colour:
Light-Blue

Race:
German

Distinguishing
marks:
Burn Mark on his hand from his hot iron stove incident when he was 11

List previous fields you are experienced in:
Medic

Have
you had any previous affiliation with the Wehrmacht?
A Wehrmacht aimed at me when I was "away from keyboard" I saw it as soon as i got back and I was sent on my way that was it.

Have
you received any infractions from and officer? If yes, Explain:
The order to respond by that one when I was "AFK" that is it.

Explain
your reason for applying for the Wehrmacht and wishing to become an
officer:
To Server, Protect, Obey, and Respond to others when needed. To be a team player and and law-enforcer of Hitler

Last edited by Maltalic95 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Maltalic95

Dick Length (in inches) : 7
Balls : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACCEPTED] Maltalic95 Application

Post by medicdude on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:54 pm

I like the content of your application, it seems like you're got the right idea, but it would benefit from a rewrite. Be more careful with the flow of your sentences, and you'll be pretty much golden.
medicdude
Long-term Member
Long-term Member

Steam ID : medicdude
Dick Length (in inches) : 107
Balls : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maltalic95 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:59 pm

The application is basically declined?

Maltalic95

Dick Length (in inches) : 7
Balls : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DroolingPacman on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:53 pm

Accepted. Work on your grammar some more and become a more active member of the forums and your golden. Contact me in-game with a link to this app.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you ask, yes I love anime, and userbars...
DroolingPacman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Steam ID : Sfctrekie
Dick Length (in inches) : 9205
Balls : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down