Vladimir Volkov's Medical Personnel Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vladimir Volkov's Medical Personnel Application

Post by Dimitri Denovinsky on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Steam friends name:=NO=Dritt Sekk(Crap Sack)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:7708366

Why do you want to join the
Wehrmacht? (Explain in atleast two paragraphs of
why you want to be
Wehrmacht OOC'ly):

I would like to join the Wehrmacht because of the force of the German military. However not everything about warfare is pretty. Where the Pretty ends, the medic begins. I look forward to taking care of the Fuhrer's finest, providing medical aid as well as confrontational help, even if it succumbs to shooting.
I am willing and ready to fight for, save, and die for the German military. I hope to be able to be as much help to the German war machine as i can.

What do you think being a Medic will be like
for you? ( Explain in atleast two
paragraphs )

I believe serving as a Medic would entitle giving medical care to injured or wounded German soldiers and government officials if need be. I am fully willing to provide whatever aid i may need to give to Der Fuhrer, and his armies. Although every German soldier is a tough job I fully understand that being a Medic entitles even more responsibility.
Although the job is tough i do believe there is a wonderful reward in knowing that i can fight alongside the man beside me, fully able to aid him, both in the fight, and save him if he is wounded.

What are you
expected to do in the Medic? ( Two paragraphs atleast )

As a Medic I am expected to be able to save the soldier wounded in the field of battle, and to fight alongside him. The mighty war machine named the German Army would be of no use if all of its soldiers died in the field of battle from simple causes. The Medic gives the possibility of healing the wounded before they die.
Also to provide any support to the Fuhrer and other government officials in any aid they require. To obey any whim of higher ranking and government officials. To provide Medical aid if needed and to be on call for any emergency.

How are
you expected to act in the Medic? ( Two paragraphs atleast )

As a Medical Personnel I am expected to obey all of the rules and laws and act maturely in any problem. To make a good name of the Fuhrer and the Fatherland.
Never disobey orders or neglect senior officers, and to help the general public.

What
is your characters background story? ( Two paragraphs atleast )
Vladimir's family background is rather short. His father died in a factory after a shell exploded and his mother died at his and his brothers birth they were separately adopted by different families after their mothers death. Vladimir was the first to find out about their fathers death and was determined to find his brother. He contacted Vlakov via mail and told him to go to Minsk, Russia.
Vladimir and Vlakov both decided to apply for the Wehrmacht. Vlakov was denied on his first application although he is determined to apply again. Vladimir has high hopes of becoming a medic and serving with his brother.

In character information ( Your character writes in this
part of the
application )

Name:Vladimir Volkov

Height:6'1

Hair
colour: Blonde

Eye colour:Blue

Race:Aryan

Distinguishing
marks:Blonde Hair, Blue eyes

List previous fields you are experienced in: Average medical experience and good with a gun.

Have
you had any previous affiliation with the Wehrmacht? Not as an enlisted man. I once saved a German soldier who was crawling to my front door.

Have
you received any infractions from and officer? If yes, Explain: No i have not

Explain
your reason for applying for the Medic and wishing to become an
officer: I feel it is my duty to server the Fatherland and the Fuhrer. To heal my brothers in battle and any other official who needs it.

Dimitri Denovinsky

Dick Length (in inches) : 18
Balls : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vladimir Volkov's Medical Personnel Application

Post by medicdude on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:12 pm

Could use a rewrite. Good try, but your writing's a bit sloppy.
medicdude
Long-term Member
Long-term Member

Steam ID : medicdude
Dick Length (in inches) : 107
Balls : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimitri Denovinsky on Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:58 pm

I agree, the two paragraphs caught me by surprise so i know there is a lot of repetition and i do apologize for that

Dimitri Denovinsky

Dick Length (in inches) : 18
Balls : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top