Go down

[Sadly,Solved]Unban Stealth Hathcock or Stealth1304

Post by Stealth1304 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:53 am

Unban Request
OOC Name: Stealth1304
Ingame Name: Stealth Hathcock
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15090491
Ban Reason: Aimbot

I have been on this sever for over 80 hours and I’ve never been banned until now. I was playing on 1942 Light Roleplay sever and I was the only German soldier and almost everyone on the sever started attacking the government building. So I built defenses and defended the best I could for about an hour. After an hour I only had about 5 kills and 15 deaths. Then OUT OF NO WHERE I was banned for 'aimbot' even though I had 5 kills and 15 deaths which makes NO SENCE. Do they really believe that a person with aimbot could be that bad? I have lost my respect for the admins on this sever.

Admin Name: Unknown
What Server: 1942 Light Roleplay
Ban Length: Unknown
Date/Time of Ban: Thursday, July 01, 2010 1:30 Am (Pst)

Stealth1304

Dick Length (in inches) : 12
Balls : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Sadly,Solved]Unban Stealth Hathcock or Stealth1304

Post by Admin on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:08 am

Banned by TheGreen
Length: 840 minutes

1277972846 Stealth Hathcock TheGreen STEAM_0:0:15090491 840 aimbotter
Admin
Community Owner
Community Owner

IC Name : Devan Krieg
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:12150295
Dick Length (in inches) : 18436
Balls : 9

View user profile http://1941.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth1304 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:17 am

Yeah, I’m not impressed... In fact I’m thinking about reporting admin abuse. Whoever owns this sever needs to get the admins straitened up. I don’t mean to disrespect but HONESTLY. I wouldn’t mind if I got banned for 840 mins for something I did but just the fact that I got banned for aimboting is frustrating when I have never hacked in my life.

Stealth1304

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreen on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:29 am

Stealth1304 wrote:Yeah, I’m not impressed... In fact I’m thinking about reporting admin abuse. Whoever owns this sever needs to get the admins straitened up. I don’t mean to disrespect but HONESTLY. I wouldn’t mind if I got banned for 840 mins for something I did but just the fact that I got banned for aimboting is frustrating when I have never hacked in my life.

I even tested you. I had about three people complain, and even Blitz told me you were aimbotting. He told me he warned you. You killed a LOT of people in Console, FYI, so I made a 1 month ban(or close to it) since aimbotting counts as hacking/cheating. I turned a corner when we were fighting, too. When i turned, I jumped, and you shot me immediatly ( and I mean IMMEDIATLY) in the head, instant killing me.
I do not give a rat's ass if you do not respect me. You will respect me, Blitz, Devan, and the server, by Not Aimbotting!
I rest my case.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You Are awesome.
Just Love your fail and coolness.
Lost in your post.
The
worst post, but still cool.
Game sucks without you.
TheGreen
Gold Member+++
Gold Member+++

Steam ID : wAcGotcha
Dick Length (in inches) : 336
Balls : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth1304 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:44 am

I never heard one word of it and Blitz never warned me ONCE. Like i said "OUT OF NO WHERE" I was banned. You count 5 people A LOT? And like I said AGAIN "I had about 5 kills and 15 deaths", look at the console and you will see how many I REALLY killed. I would hope you do ban hacking/cheaters for at least month but I’ve NEVER HACKED. Your suppose to shoot anyone "IMMEDIATLY" if their attacking the government building with a gun DUH and if it REALLY was in the head it was luck or just more than one shot because I was using a fg 42. Btw not using aimbot isn’t respect. It’s called playing the game. I have no respect for you now and I’m done with the sever if you guys and sort this out.

P.S. Show proof!

Stealth1304

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreen on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:48 am

Stealth1304 wrote:I never heard one word of it and Blitz never warned me ONCE. Like i said "OUT OF NO WHERE" I was banned. You count 5 people A LOT? And like I said AGAIN "I had about 5 kills and 15 deaths", look at the console and you will see how many I REALLY killed. I would hope you do ban hacking/cheaters for at least month but I’ve NEVER HACKED. Your suppose to shoot anyone "IMMEDIATLY" if their attacking the government building with a gun DUH and if it REALLY was in the head it was luck or just more than one shot because I was using a fg 42. Btw not using aimbot isn’t respect. It’s called playing the game. I have no respect for you now and I’m done with the sever if you guys and sort this out.

P.S. Show proof!

Had enough of your complaining. I will release the ban tomorrow. If I hear or see that you get headshots again..Man, you better hope I don't. Anyways: it was Blitz and 3 others, actually, so sorry. I was the fifth.

This unban request is adjurned. Stealth will be unbanned at July 2nd, by ethier Blitz or I, at any time we can.

Pending.

Because of admin abuse thread, until it is resolved, this will not go through.

Unbanned.

LOCKED.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You Are awesome.
Just Love your fail and coolness.
Lost in your post.
The
worst post, but still cool.
Game sucks without you.
TheGreen
Gold Member+++
Gold Member+++

Steam ID : wAcGotcha
Dick Length (in inches) : 336
Balls : 1