Just an FYI

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just an FYI

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:41 pm

German classes will be stripped of there weapons except for there pistol. Kommandant will still be issued his rifle. Schutzstaffel also.
German suppliers weapon costs will go down.
Admin
Community Owner
Community Owner

IC Name : Devan Krieg
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:12150295
Dick Length (in inches) : 18436
Balls : 9

View user profile http://1941.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just an FYI

Post by ShadowNick1 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:48 pm

Also can you add more weapons and make it so they can spwn then in single gun shipment like the blackmarket guys
ShadowNick1
Long-term Member
Long-term Member

IC Name : Shadow
Dick Length (in inches) : 79
Balls : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bourne on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:51 pm

yes thats a very good idea shadow
Bourne
Gold Member
Gold Member

IC Name : Paul Watson
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:11399399
Dick Length (in inches) : 173
Balls : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:00 pm

Admin wrote:German classes will be stripped of there weapons except for there pistol. Kommandant will still be issued his rifle. Schutzstaffel also.

You should remove all weapons while you're at it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowNick1 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:04 pm

Sn1pe wrote:
Admin wrote:German classes will be stripped of there weapons except for there pistol. Kommandant will still be issued his rifle. Schutzstaffel also.

You Should STFU because your a minge who was banned for RDMing and impersonating an admin
ShadowNick1
Long-term Member
Long-term Member

IC Name : Shadow
Dick Length (in inches) : 79

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:21 pm

ShadowNick1 wrote:
Sn1pe wrote:

You Should STFU because your a minge who was banned for RDMing and impersonating an admin

I'm not trying to start drama or anything, acting like that and using acronyms such as *stfu* isn't going to make yourself look any smarter. I'm just saying it's for your own good. *Also it's you're, I can see you're not very good with grammar*

To get straight to the point, I do this because 'Roleplay' is stupid, What's the point of going on a video game to re-enact real life activities, You need to get outside and do something REAL for once, get out of that anti social crib of yours.

I just like to mess with people like you in my free/spare time. It's pretty funny. You might think I'm "lifeless" heh, but in my non-spare time I'm working day by day on a commercial game that I'm not allowed to talk about *And high profile mods such as No More Room in Hell* and I have a great life. I actually have something that I do and enjoy doing it.

I'm most likely going to get banned on this 'forum' soon and nobody's going to read this post due to just having blind opinions up their arse, So till next time folks, Hope to have fun with you again on the server until you learn how to stricten things or more importantly become social.

Kind regards,
Javid (Sn1pe), 3D Animator for games.

Back to top Go down

Post by eazy on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:50 pm

Sn1pe wrote:
ShadowNick1 wrote:
Sn1pe wrote:

I'm not trying to start drama or anything, acting like that and using acronyms such as *stfu* isn't going to make yourself look any smarter. I'm just saying it's for your own good. *Also it's you're, I can see you're not very good with grammar*

To get straight to the point, I do this because 'Roleplay' is stupid, What's the point of going on a video game to re-enact real life activities, You need to get outside and do something REAL for once, get out of that anti social crib of yours.

I just like to mess with people like you in my free/spare time. It's pretty funny. You might think I'm "lifeless" heh, but in my non-spare time I'm working day by day on a commercial game that I'm not allowed to talk about *And high profile mods such as No More Room in Hell* and I have a great life. I actually have something that I do and enjoy doing it.

I'm most likely going to get banned on this 'forum' soon and nobody's going to read this post due to just having blind opinions up their arse, So till next time folks, Hope to have fun with you again on the server until you learn how to stricten things or more importantly become social.

Kind regards,
When, Will you EVER learn, to SHUT THE hurr up.
You act like a Minge in-game, now you act like the President.
bye
eazy
Long-term Member
Long-term Member

IC Name : Eazy-Muthaphukkin'-E
Dick Length (in inches) : 69
Balls : -2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:53 pm

[quote="eazy"]

When, Will you EVER learn, to SHUT THE hurr up.
You act like a Minge in-game, now you act like the President.
bye

Haha, I'm not smart enough to be the president.

It's just that I don't stay in-doors all day and I have an awesome hobby which is apparently my job.

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSky on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Awww... no more fun with German classes oh well. Now we Have to buy from German supplier... to give it more purpose i suppose.
NightSky
Gold Member++
Gold Member++

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:17605909
Dick Length (in inches) : 257
Balls : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by paintballfan1995 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:36 pm

Sn1pe wrote:
ShadowNick1 wrote:
Sn1pe wrote:

Kind regards,

If you're such a big shot and have such a great time why do you waste time with us?
Have fun and get along with everyone or GTFO.
Oh no...I used an acronym...
paintballfan1995

IC Name : Dom
Steam ID : paintballfan1995
Dick Length (in inches) : 43
Balls : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:07 pm

[quote="paintballfan1995"]

If you're such a big shot and have such a great time why do you waste time with us?
Have fun and get along with everyone or GTFO.
Oh no...I used an acronym...

because yoh a fohkin silly coont

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Krieg on Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:22 pm

Lol Sn1pe; I dont get it, you're trolling us tell us to get lives. We're happy playing the game; If you're not and you'd rather be outdoors then go do that, But dont troll others when you're playing the game aswell.
What's worse? The player who plays the game for his own enjoyment? Or the player who plays it because hes got nothing better to do feels he has to ruin everyone elses time on the server =/?
Blitz Krieg
Admin
Admin

Dick Length (in inches) : 19
Balls : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:29 pm

Blitz Krieg wrote:Lol Sn1pe; I dont get it, you're trolling us tell us to get lives. We're happy playing the game; If you're not and you'd rather be outdoors then go do that, But dont troll others when you're playing the game aswell.
What's worse? The player who plays the game for his own enjoyment? Or the player who plays it because hes got nothing better to do feels he has to ruin everyone elses time on the server =/?

doesn't count for roleplay moite, you fohkin be nilly dallyin in a buggy game with a buncha fohkin 14 year olds doin nothin but fohkin prop blockin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreen on Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:54 pm

Sn1pe wrote:
ShadowNick1 wrote:
Sn1pe wrote:

Kind regards,

...I know he is an ass and all, but I love how he uses grammar right and uses intellegent words. Makes it more worth while administrating on DarkRP full of kids, like he said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You Are awesome.
Just Love your fail and coolness.
Lost in your post.
The
worst post, but still cool.
Game sucks without you.
TheGreen
Gold Member+++
Gold Member+++

Steam ID : wAcGotcha
Dick Length (in inches) : 336

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Niko Lee on Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:59 pm

finally the german supplier would have some company.
Niko Lee
Gold Member++
Gold Member++

Dick Length (in inches) : 328
Balls : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarchy on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:41 pm

Well atleast the SS can keep the mp40
Thats what I mostly play
Anarchy